Classic Sheepskin Rugs: 12 Pelt Natural Shape
12 genuine premium grade sheepskins are carefully matched and sewn to create this huge rug - our largest natural pelt shaped rug.
The ultimate in sheepskin rugs. Tanned and made in New Zealand, these natural-shaped sheepskin rugs are crafted from twelve premium-quality pelts for Large floor spaces.
- The Tannery uses only the best pelts that are carefully matched and expertly sewn together
- Colors include ivory White, Black, Brown Tip, Grey Tip, Honey, Chocolate ; Grey
- Ivory White color is generally closer to the natural color of a sheep, which means it is normally a Creamy White with some yellow to it
- Dyed rugs are typically shipped within 4 to 21 days. As the dyed rugs are all made to order, we can't cancel an order if work has started on your rug and exchanges/refunds aren't possible (unless defective)
- The dyeing of natural sheepskin wool can vary due to variations in the uptake of the dye into the wool fibres and differences between batches of dye
|Brand||Kiwi Sheepskins / Classic|
|Shape||Natural pelt shaped (12 pelts)|
|Material(s)||Long wool sheepskin|
|Wool Length (approx.)||64mm (2.5in.)|
|Colors||Ivory White, Black, Brown Tip, Grey Tip, Honey, Chocolate, Grey|
|Length (approx.)||290cm (114in.)|
|Width (approx.)||160cm (63in.)|
|Washable||Yes - hand or machine wash|
|Stocked item||No, special order item|
|Country of Manufacture||New Zealand|
The 12 pelt rug in black is absolutely amazing! If you are considering it, go for it. You will not be disappointed.